Saturday, March 31, 2007

Still Catching Up

Mmmm... I'm just looking at my last post and saw that it says I'm playing catchup.

I'm still playing catchup :)

Uni is great, but I just haven't been able to go to everything. I'm the kind of busy that smears time, so I'm perpetually confused when someone tells me it's actually friday when I thought it was monday. Luckily I haven't yet got to the point where I don't actually sleep... then it gets all blurry looking as well as feeling like I'm living three days at once.

jk. It's not really too bad, it's just that I can't believe that it's the mid semester break after next week. One class of mine I still haven't been to, but it's not entirely my fault, I swear :P

Hope everyone else is going well, if you get some spare time cook me some dinner and send it to me via express post. Yummay!

-Fin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you just need to buy one of those 'make my dinner!' t-shirts and hope some random stranger will take pity on you...cos the rest of us won't! ;)

4/09/2007 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter