Tuesday, November 14, 2006

149th Post

Well I deleted one of the duplicate Salmonella posts, and so now this is the new 149th Post!! Which means I get to say hi to everyone, I hope exams are going well, especially if it's your last exam for the year, or even ever :)

Just for fun I'm chucking in a random Godson picture:



Heheheh... Good on ya Elijah. Which reminds me... Jess could you email me yours and Kye's mobile numbers? In fact, could everyone out there email me your mobile numbers? It's just that my mobile had to be put into be repaired suddenly, and I didn't get the chance to backup my Contacts :-( To email me, just send it to l2.harris[at]qut.edu.au

I think I'd also like to include some random video, just as a bumper 149th edition of my blog. The 150th will hopefully have that video I'm trying to enter into a short film competition.

There have also been some new additions to the Links part of my page - a few new friends and a few redirections to various parts of the world. Feel free to check them out.




Here's some more random cuteness, if Elijah hasn't made you smile :)

This is just a little video of a Mummy panda and a Baby panda.

7 Comments:

Blogger bumunu said...

That is the cutest pic ever!!!!!

Lol, thanks for the post on my xanga...silly boy, I just meant for you to comment on my blogspot lol, I didn't mean for you to go to the effort of making a xanga account just so you can comment on mine!! But thankyou! Haha

11/14/2006 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh...damn shameless heartstring tugger:P Guess the heat up there's gotten to your head eh?:)

11/15/2006 1:41 AM  
Blogger Matt M said...

Yeah the heat got to him, it just took a few days to get through the endless layers of hair on his head.

(Luke may be visiting me tomorrow. If you guys don't hear from me again, the hair won the battle.)

11/16/2006 12:58 AM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

Luke should still shave his head. His hair isn't as long as mine, he won't miss it much. :P:P
*wonders why Luke has been avoiding my blog :P:P*

Looking forward to seeing the exciting post number 150. When do you get back, just out of curiosity?

Level 4

11/21/2006 9:44 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

ohw I haven't been avoiding anyones blog... Sorry if it's seemed like that!

I'm coming back on Sunday afternoon, but probably a bit too late to go to church that night. However, who knows, I'll try and get there.

Cya's all soon...

11/22/2006 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Luke, have you ever textilized yo bliznog? Go ta http://www.gizoogle.com/ and put in your blog's url. Mine came up classic, nigga.

11/22/2006 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...i'd forgotten about that photo...it always makes me cry seeing photos of him so little...its like, in a way you remember him looking like that but at the same time you don't remember it at all...then you marvel to yourself 'wow, did he ever look really like that??'...sometimes i would give anything just to hold a tiny little newborn Elijah in my arms just for 5 minutes...in some ways i barely remember that time...there were so many things going on that i never really got to appreciate that time as much as i should have...too many tears, too much confusion, too much pain...sorry, dont know why i'm crapping on about this on your blog...no, i do know why...god i hope you never find this...but knowing my luck you'll probably get some stupid email message tomorrow saying 'somebody posted on your blog!'...oh well...sucks to be me huh...i do want you to be at his 21st by the way...and every single one of his birthdays in between...you know that, don't you?

7/11/2008 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter