Thursday, March 08, 2007

A Weird Tale

Hey Guys,

I know I haven't been here for a while, but more shall be coming soon. I'm back at uni and bad as ever. Well, kinda. I'll be back to normal entries after I post this story.

I'm posting this because I had an extremely weird experience the other day. I was working in my cubicle, when suddenly a Fed Ex wallet landed in my mailbox. I was puzzled, as Fed Ex doesn't deliver to my office, let alone deliver to Australia. However I opened it, to find an old flick-style phone. It started ringing as soon as I took it out of the wallet.

"Hello, Luke" A deep, sonorous voice greeted me before I had a chance to answer. "We've been watching you for some time. I need you to go to the window".
I followed his instructions without even realising, and before I knew it I was standing next to an open window on the 45th floor of our building.
"Look underneath the ledge, Luke," Said the voice. I leant over the ledge and glanced underneath - scrawled were the words: "www.itsnotcheating.com.au". Just then a gust of wind came along, whipping the phone out of my hand and nearly toppling me out into the abyss.

I clambered back in, said "Stuff this..." and went back to work.

Don't ask me what it meant... twas just weird!

-Fin-

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt M said...

:o

3/08/2007 1:14 PM  
Blogger Matt M said...

So which one was it that made you re-enter the land of the blog... the Vespa? The laptop? The mobile phone? The MP3 player??

Which alusive pot of gold drew you back?! ;-)

3/08/2007 1:21 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

the laptop... :S

3/10/2007 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still shaking my head at your shameless advertising on behalf of microsoft...but as for your return to blogland, i'm lovin' it! :P

3/10/2007 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter