Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Yay for really bad singing

I'm now a musician with a semblance of a folio.

For more details feel free to visit: www.purevolume.com/shadowboy - there you can find two tracks from my 15 minute folio, and one which I've composed for another subject but quite liked.

The "Hello Computer" song I've had the idea for for a couple of weeks, but just in the last night (i'm still at uni, it's 5:15am, I've just finished another overnighter) it took me about two hours to knock this song up for your listening pleasure. I'm quite pleased at how it turned out, it's rather humorous.

On that note, I can proudly announce that after this overnighter I'm finished all assignments for the semester - I'm free!! On Holidays!! Yeeehah :D

-Fin-

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

haha.. when I read "it's rather humourous" the first time, i thought it said "It's rather harmonious". My mistake :P. I like what you've got there though, it's very nice.

6/13/2006 4:18 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

Hello computer.
"Hello"
Tell me the answer.
"Ok"
Why am I still reconciling the books at 1:35am?
"You're silly"
"The ATO want your blood"
"You had nothing better to do"
"You're becoming an accountant."
Thank you computer.

*Good work, I think it sounds great - and it's very 'you'*

6/14/2006 1:36 AM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

There's no image. Very disappointing.

6/14/2006 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter