Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A blog about aaron

I have a housemate named Aaron. He's requested a post about him, so here it is.

He's a good housemate, a little bit messy sometimes but is generally fine. He needs some cleaning up after, but who doesn't? He is generally well kept and hygenic, and is housetrained.

He's great company if you're doing anything requiring little effort. Movies, playstation, general chat about the weather, all fine. Taking him for walks is only allowed when necessary, and sports are right out of the question.

He's of a nice temperament, with a slight penchant for overarching generalisations on many topics. He manages a very peculiar illusion of seeming like a good person pretending to be a jerk. Underneath the surface, as he'll readily tell you, he's simply a jerk, pretending to be a nice person, pretending to be a jerk. Reminds me of the Shakespearean era when girls used to pretend to be a man so that she could get a part in a play as a man pretending to be a girl. Go figure.

As a housemate, I'd heartily recommend him. He's a relatively purebred anglo-saxon, shown by his tendancy to burn easily in high sun levels.

If you're interested in more information, you can go to the official Aaron foundation, www.aaronfoundation.org.

-Fin-

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not suggesting that aaron is ANYTHING like this guy...but i thought this article from the onion was both topical and amusing...:)

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/47980

-jess-

5/31/2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger Noof said...

A "slight" penchant for overarching generalisations. :-p

I'm just teasing - Aaron, prac is driving me crazy, the year 8's were feral today. I'm renaming year 8 drama 'feral ed'.

5/31/2006 6:40 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

Ok sorry that comment kinda killed the rest of the comments. I would like to reiterate my Red Tulip caramel Easter egg metaphor - that once you crack the exterior, he is quite sweet underneath (that whole "I'm a jerk but not" thing) - oh, and I had something else, that metaphor can be extended, but I can't remember how. I'll let you know if I think of it.

6/04/2006 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats funny...I'm renaming Logan City "feral-ville":P

6/05/2006 12:27 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

I hate you :-p But I don't. And you know it.

Careful, or I'll get my friends from Woodridge round to your place :-p

6/06/2006 4:26 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

I think Aaron should be evicted from the house next. :P:P

6/08/2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger Mathieu said...

Man, I almost asked my Dizzy sister to check out this post so she could see the more humourous views of Aaron but he just ruined it for me with his last comment.

6/08/2006 5:33 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

Aaron, what're you doing mate? You're ruining your own rep! :-p

WV: nugqdr

That's for your benefit.

6/08/2006 8:26 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

"I hate you :-p But I don't. And you know it.

Careful, or I'll get my friends from Woodridge round to your place :-p"
- Coutesy of Noof

But Nicola, aren't WE everybody's friends from Woodridge? Technically it was Waterford West, but it's close enough. Or were you referring to Oliver McLellan? I don't think he'd do you any favours somehow. Gail might, but I don't know if she's much of a match for Aaron.

6/12/2006 6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Luke, it sounds like u're trying to sell ur housemate... Had any offers??? LOL!

Janelle

6/16/2006 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not selling necessarily, I can't help it if all my qualities are overwhelmingly positive:P

6/17/2006 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter