Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas is a wonderful time for those on drugs...

Merry Christmas, Ladies & Germs - I am definitely sad enough to be blogging on Christmas Day.

I'm slowly coming out of the drugged stupor of anaesthetic (btw a typo in my last post - it's a Maxillofacial surgeon, not a Maleofacial surgeon) which lasted Thursday and Friday, and now I'm just trying to get used to chewing with my front teeth, which apparently I'll be doing for weeks.

For Christmas I got a towel, lots of clothes vouchers (who's up for a shopping trip to Harbour Town! Put your name in comments now, but the trip will have to take place before the 27th of January) and the Star Wars version of Risk - Clone Wars version. I bought my brother Zoolander, Shrek 2 and The Incredibles dvd's. I got mum chocolate, dad a stress ball (he's a stock trader, nuf said) and I got them both a jigsaw puzzle of the great wall of china, cos they both want to travel there sometime.

So what did everyone else get for Christmas? What did everyone buy other people?

That's your mission for the comments section:

  1. What you got for Christmas
  2. What you bought other people for Christmas
  3. If you're up for a trip to harbourtown, and can you bring a car

By the way!! A big happy birthday to a regular visitor to this blog, Mr Matt Miller, who today turns 21. Not only is he a Christmas baby, but now he's like 21. Just 10 more years until you're the age that Jesus was when He started His ministry... and Matt's already almost through ACOM - wow! Matt's almost as cool as Jesus!

-Fin-

4 Comments:

Blogger Gloz said...

until this moment i havent received any christmas present, coz my parents are very tradition chinese so they dont celebrate christmas, but i'm waiting for my sis' present, she hasnt come home for 2 days, and i hope that she has one for me.

well i got a few christmas emails and text msgs, and thanks hann for waking me up again,lol.

Merry Christmas to you Luke, are you gonna stay in Cairns for Chinese New Year?

12/25/2005 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you think posting on your blog on Christmas Day is sad, well what does that say for those of us reading your blog on Christmas Day?

Using "Mr" before my name makes me sound all old and stuff...

Thanks for the honourable mention. It somewhat bordered on blasphemy, but that's your problem now!

I shall spend the last few hours of Christmas Day packing. Take-off towards the SE-corner at 6am tomorrow. Lucky Mischa gets to pick me up at 4:45 to travel to the airport.

Merry Christmas blog people.

12/25/2005 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am most certainly up for this shopping trip of yours, although It will have to take place before the 25th of January if I'm to partake.

1/06/2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

Hey Matt, sorry this is a bit late, but happy birthday and congratulations on turning 21! (I was away on holidays at the time of said birthday)

Today's word verification is xxmkeevh. I don't know what that means - i was going to try to make some cool word out of it for your birthday.....but what can you do with two x's?
:-)

1/12/2006 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter