Tuesday, November 15, 2005

For clarification

Hmm... Okay here's a clarification of what's on the right hand side of the screen.

There's a list of recently watched movies - followed by a rating. My ratings loosely follow this legend:

0 - This is so awful that I would rate watching grass grow more interesting.

0.5 - Watching grass grow.

1 - Not worthy to be stepped on.

1.5 - If you watched this, I hope it was by accident.

2 - Getting there. Missed the mark in too many places though.

2.5 - A pass. Would see it once, but perhaps not again, depends on your personality.

3 - Good. Worth seeing once or twice, maybe even buying it.

3.5 - I didn't mind it at all. Nice movie, worth quite a few watches.

4 - Very good. See this.

4.5 - If you don't see this you're silly.

5 - If you haven't seen this I'm not sure we can be friends.

So there you have it - my rating system. Hope this clears a few things up.

-Fin-

9 Comments:

Blogger Noof said...

I must confess to all commenteers on this blog that I once thought those numbers were how long the movie went for - "3.5 hours? Gosh, that's a long movie! I thought only James Bond movies went that long!"

For Matt: word verification:
ozbbba

What do you make of it?

11/16/2005 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the word verification system is just in shock that you thought they were movie lengths...

My word verification confirms this: "twhes"

The letters got mixed around a bit, but I translate it as "he's too write". Who says the word verifcation system needs good grammar?

Anyway noof, when you look at a movie timetable, and there's a movie on at 19:00, do you stay home because you'd never sit through a 19 hour movie?

;-)

11/16/2005 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really you funny guys love luke's diatribe?

11/16/2005 2:58 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

No Matt, when I see a movie schedule that says 19:00 I go "that's an awfully expensive ticket" and stay home :-p

iskuiisj

2 days to go! *till schoolies*

11/16/2005 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... nice strong forehand on the return there noof! ;-)

hsfgfmb

11/16/2005 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Took me a few moments to realise you were making up phrases to go with the verification codes... before that I just thought you were a psycho murderer/pyromaniac.

11/17/2005 9:42 AM  
Blogger Noof said...

yeah, i must admit i had a bit of a shock!

whew.

11/17/2005 12:14 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

how come on these comments, the correct time that you post them appears, and on my blog it's six hours out?!

11/17/2005 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'cause you're livin' in the past noof.

Only thing I can think of is that Luke has his location (Brisbane) set in his profile, whereas you don't in yours, so perhaps it uses that to localise the time.

Or maybe there's some secret setting somewhere you blog owners can adjust, I wouldn't know!

11/17/2005 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter