Monday, June 19, 2006

Aaron's a geek

Well done aaron, your geek status is confirmed. The only one you didn't get (and no one else either!) was no. 9 on the quotes list - this is from the ne'er-aging "Labrynth", from 1986 starring David Bowie.

Anyway, work is getting back to normal, and by that I mean I have nothing to do all day but sit. I'm expecting that at certain periods during the day I'll have to serve a big rush of people coming out of exams, but that's okay. It's okay because I don't have any exams left. (Apologies to those who have, but gloating was a temptation I was never good at resisting)

Hmm, I need help figuring out which book or movie I'm thinking of - I keep remembering a line that goes along the lines of: He felt infected with a terrible purpose... talking about how he felt like his life was going towards something huge. I'm thinking that it's Dune. Anybody else read Dune? Well you should have.

-Fin-

12 Comments:

Blogger Noof said...

Yes, it is from Dune. Amazing what Google can do.

6/20/2006 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're damn right my geek status is confirmed. Bow down before me all you unworthy and pitiless wretches!!

6/20/2006 11:41 PM  
Blogger Matt M said...

You advertise in your MSN personal message that your blog has been updated and I come here only to learn that Aaron is a geek?

Where's the justice...

6/20/2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger Matt M said...

Ooo but it turns out I was reading and typing at the same time as Aaron... now that IS worth it! :-)

6/20/2006 11:43 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

Guess that makes me only a semi geek then *breaks into emo cry because of demotion*

Hey look>>>possums

6/21/2006 7:00 PM  
Blogger jess said...

:-D








wv: iumbbad

6/22/2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

Why is the whole world so interested in Aaron? *goes looking for something emo to do*

6/22/2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger Matt M said...

Why wouldn't you be interested in Aaron? :-)

6/22/2006 6:47 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

Because he hates Logan :P:P

WV:ovusakth

6/22/2006 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly...and besides, I think people are more interesting if they hate Logan:)

6/22/2006 10:47 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

Ohkay... stopping the anti-Logan sentiment... Now.

Aaron & Matt, that means you.

No, no negotiation. :P

6/23/2006 12:31 AM  
Blogger Noof said...

Don't think us Logan bogans can handle our own battles, eh Luke? ;-)

sttzbond

6/23/2006 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter