Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A cupla kwoats

If god is inside us than I hope he likes fajitas, coz that's what he's getting.
Every 12 seconds somewhere on this earth there is a woman giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped.
A hotdog feeds the hand that bites it.
I locked my coathanger in the car. Lucky I had my key.
The trouble with work is, it's so daily.
They cant fire me. Slaves have to be sold.
My Karma ran over your Dogma.
I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now.
There are two times I feel stress. Day and night.
My wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday.
Give blood. Play hockey.
FOR SALE. Parachute. Only used once. Never opened. Small stain.
100% of studies show that if you dont eat, you'll get hungry.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
In the force, if Yoda is so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order why can't he?
Energiser Bunny arrested. Charged with battery.
The Three Rings of Marriage... The engagement ring. The wedding ring, and The suffering.
I had a lovely evening. Unfortunately this wasn't it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The battery line is the only one that made me groan...

Some great ones in there :-)

2/01/2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger Gloz said...

cant you tell, i was born in the year of pig...*oink oink* lol

2/01/2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

lol. I'm happy being a tiger (Rawrr) although my brother gets to be a dragon. (...RAWRR-burstofflame-)

2/02/2006 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter