Saturday, January 28, 2006

Aaron, if you're out there, I'm sorry mate =D

Hey Aaron, if you're out there, I hope you read my blog, I've sent this to your email too, but yeah. I got the message on the answering machine from the guy you're staying with, but I didn't know your replacement mobile number so that I could tell you what was going on.

For all you out there who are slightly confuzzled, Aaron Sloper, my housemate, is currently down in Melbourne. On the day he left, I came home at about 5pm, and checked the answering machine. There was a message from the guy he was staying with, a guy i think named Ben Gibson. Ben had been waiting for Aaron since 4:00 (Melbourne's 5pm) it was now 4:40 (5:40), there was no sign of Aaron and Ben had to go to work. So he rang our home in the hope that I would be able to contact Aaron, because Aaron hadn't given Ben his replacement mobile number (Aaron's old fone got broke) and Ben couldn't contact him.

Good luck Aaron, have fun in Melbourne :D

-Fin-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey its all fine, i caught him just before he left the airport, tis all fine:D

1/31/2006 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter