Thursday, February 02, 2006

Conspiracy Theories 2

Hmm... it's not paranoia when people are out to get you, innit. I got an email this morning which contained an article about September 11, and how it's pretty much a hoax insofar as what America tells the world happened.

Immediately I think, what a load of croc, and go to move to the next email, but I thought, why not, I may as well read it. So I did, and it wasn't too bad, and it pointed to this website http://911research.wtc7.net/ . This site actually wasn't that bad - the author seems down to earth (for a conspiracy writer) and he's prepared to admit that if proof comes to the contrary of any of his opinions, he'll stand down.

So that was my reading digest today, apart from another book (Aaron I found it on your desk and picked it up, I got hooked) by Tony Campolo called Speaking My Mind. If you haven't read it yet, go out and get it from koorong or word, it's a really hard hitting book.

So until next time, make sure you fill up the comments section with all the conspiracy theory (from illuminati to ufos) trivia you can find over this great expanse of the net. I'll be looking as well - for skeletons in the closet, ufos in the sky and dead mafia in the barrels in my backyard ;)

-Fin-

6 Comments:

Blogger Noof said...

The latest being that Tony Campolo put a chapter in that book about crocodile wrestling :-p

(Ah, for my smart-aleck comments, word verification is punishing me: zkngsyxb)

2/02/2006 8:00 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

eeexcellent.

[He says while stroking the cat on the arm of his chair. The cat's nametag reads: Word Verification]

2/02/2006 9:02 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

Someone's out to get that cat. Tell it to watch its back.

kldxggby

*Right, where's my gun.....*

2/03/2006 8:56 AM  
Blogger Mathieu said...

Man, this is all part of some sick twisted conspiracy to frame the cats for proposing to Noof in the comments to Wag the Dog!

2/03/2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

tax.

2/04/2006 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes..tis a good book that, however it begs the question as to why you were rummaging around on my desk? Because people being in my room and rummaging through my stuff doesn't irritate me at all now does it?:P

2/05/2006 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter