Thursday, September 21, 2006

Support Appreciated

Thank you to those of you who came last night to my Escape performance - it went really well! Your support is much appreciated.

Hmm... there's one other thing I'd like to ask your support for though - on October the 1st I'll be preaching for the first time at my church. So if you're not doing anything it'd be great if you could be there, but more importantly if there's any among you who reckon you're alright at reading the Bible (coughMattcough) would you swing me an email at l2.harris[AT]qut.edu.au and I'll send you a draft copy of the sermon to look over.

Just so that you guys have stuff to comment about - how was everyone's weeks, and what have you got planned for the mid semester break? Chris, maybe tell us a little bit more about Outbreak - and I'm definitely waiting for a full writeup of how it went after you come back :)

For all you one eighty-ers, what've you got planned for your school hols? If you're going on outbreak, have fun!

-Fin-

7 Comments:

Blogger Matt M said...

Bible? I think I've read that one. It was the one with the black cover right?

Sure email me a copy.

(Pick any email address you like out of the 10 or so I have floating around... just not the Hotmail one if you can...)

9/21/2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger jess said...

black? i thought it was red...mines green and blue :-D

9/22/2006 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mines black...glorious black!! Anyway, i'm sure your sermon will be grand, sublime and lots of other adjectives too. Apologies for not coming to the music thing, i'm sure it was good. My holidays will consist of much reading, sleeping and assignmenting...oh the joy!

9/22/2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger bumunu said...

I feel like such a failure as a friend that I didn't support you in your Escape Performance. I'm sorry.

9/23/2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger bumunu said...

haha...luckily I think I have a better excuse than most. Still Luke, I'm glad it went well!

WV: corbtary

I never put in the WV, but this one looked like a word, so I did haha.

9/24/2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Jennifah said...

For mid-semster break I plan to get over my cold. My voice is raspy and my radio show is tomorrow so John told me about a Dr. Cedric remedy. At the moment, I have a dry singlet wrapped over a damp singlet around my neck. This is a crazy remedy but I hope I feel better tomorrow!

Good luck on the preaching. You'll be right :-)

9/24/2006 4:55 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

I'll try to get there to hear you Luke. I didn't even know you had an escape thingymajigy thing, so that's why I wasn't there. I think I had a leaders' meeting anyways.

Hope you had fun at your first one80. If you didn't get bruised we didn't induct you properly. At least you did a better job than Nathan at Gladiator spotting.

I WANTED TO GO TO OUTBREAK!!! Stupid employment. Why can't they all take this week off and just let me go to outbreak, and then say, "Hey I feel really refreshed after that week off, great idea Tiph, we'll pay you for the week anyway."

Let's here it for wishful thinking.

Next week I plan to catch up with some of the one80ers who are away this week. But I have no holidays, so everyone feel sorry for me.

They have new fantale wrappers. My collection grows stronger.

Level 3

9/25/2006 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter