Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Come one! Come all! Come... anyone?!

EVERYONE!!!!

Hello out there.

If you live in Brisbane and aren't doing anything from 7-8pm tomorrow night, that is the night of Wednesday the 20th of September 2006...

Come to Escape! I will be rocking out on the drums at the Creative Industries Precinct at QUT Kelvin Grove. It's free, but don't let that deter you! Come and see the amazing antics of the QUT music faculty.

Yes Aaron, QUT's music is good. No, UQ's is not superior :P

Come along!

-Fin-

8 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

rocking out huh? i haven't heard that terminology since my dad tried to be cool..... ;-)

9/19/2006 8:14 PM  
Blogger two salty said...

yes, but GU's is better than both :)

9/19/2006 8:36 PM  
Blogger Nachmanke (chris' teddy) said...

lol Jess. Good call :-)
I have a one80 meeting tomorrow night, but if I didn't have that I'd probably be at home ironing my pants for the next day and making some lunch before a brief sojourn in front of the tv or computer before heading to bed. No offense, I'm just not very sociable during the week ;-) And I need my sleep.

Outbreak on monday! (the camp, not the disease)

Woohoo

9/19/2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger Matt M said...

All these university acronymns are confusing.

I think all of the uni's mentioned in the original post and comments should combine to form a new uni called GUTSY QT's.

Just thought I'd share.

9/19/2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger jess said...

i like it. let us create a uni more glorious then all the others combined

9/20/2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger Nachmanke (chris' teddy) said...

and call it, ... TAFE! ;-) *cackle*

9/21/2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger jess said...

but tafe is no fun. it's got more bogans then logan does (no offense nic)

9/22/2006 7:19 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

You should say "No offense" to my mum, cos she's studying at tafe at the moment!!!

(hehehe)

WV - tpoggole?!?

9/28/2006 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter