Monday, August 21, 2006

Brain is AWOL

I'm so tired and my knee is buggered.

Tired from mens camp from such things as running, jumping and woodchopping. My knee does this from time to time, a tendon or something gets out of place and hurts like anything for a little while. Should be okay by wednesday. I hope it's okay... otherwise I'll become unfit again :)

Cool video of something I'd like to be able to do one day, that is, parkour (just look in wikipedia if you want to know what it is, it'll be ages before I can do half the stuff this guy can do) - :



Um... Is that enough tidbits for today?

Maybe not. Um, a couple of really cool guys at uni today were just telling me all about their new studio... man it sounds awesome. Each of them took out a $10k loan, and they've got a heap of really awesome gear. 4 screens of pure recording beauty. Anyway, it might just be beautiful to me. Makes me really anxious to get my own little one. A laptop, that is.

Oh and also, on the weekend I became a godfather :) It feels, honouring, and a bit exciting. I mean, I'm gonna have an input in Elijah John Nichols-Tansen's life... Yeah, some of you might find that scary, but I reckon it'll be cool.

Anyway, hope things are fine and dandy for everyone.

-Fin-

3 Comments:

Blogger Noof said...

Yay!!!! :-D What are the duties of a godfather?

8/21/2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger Jennifah said...

Hey - I was that guy's stunt double. You never would've guessed it was me because the girl who did the make-up was amazing!

8/22/2006 9:13 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

lol, Jennifah, you'll have to teach us some of your mooooves next time I see ya :)

And the duties of a godfather traditionally include taking a greater interest in the child's spiritual upbringing than usual, nowadays it usually just means taking an interest in the child's life. I'm looking forward to both aspects :)

8/22/2006 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter