Monday, September 19, 2005

Lose-Lose

Here today at Kelvin Grove QUT, there's dramas abounding - the pinting service is completely down across all campuses, about 4 assignments are due in today, and everyone knows that if their assignments aren't in on time, they will immediately explode into a painful number of pieces.

I often find it amusing/frustrating that I can get so caught up in assignments that I really get worked up about finishing it on time etc - I mean that in itself is okay, but not to the point that it makes me a pain to be around. If it goes to that extreme, then it's just a lose-lose situation for you and those around you.

-Fin-

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Discover the world of email submission children... haven't printed an assignment since high school! Does QUT let you email them?

9/19/2005 6:40 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

Assignment?!?! Assignment?!?!? What assignment?!?! Oh no, I bet I'm late. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh

*but I'm so glad I'm not like those ppl you were talking about :-p*

9/19/2005 7:57 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

Lol, email submission? See now that would be smart.

9/21/2005 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter