Friday, March 17, 2006

The List

I'm sure you're all sick of me whining about stuff, so I thought I'd just put up a general list of things I'm focussing on at the moment. Please put up your own lists on your own blogs, or in teh comment section, or put a link in the comment section to your own list.

Things taking up my attention atm:
-Uni
----Have to write a short story by next friday
----Trying to work out a drum solo in 7/8. It's funky, but difficult to wrap my head around
----trying to compose stuff for simulation, a group activity which is compulsory for my course and is going to have a gig at the powerhouse on the 3rd April. More details to come sometime...
----nice n easy 1500 wrd essay to ease us into KMB110
----have to start thinking about a folio and everything else for KMB007...
-Work - Computing Helpdesk
---- I work every friday night 4-9 at the moment. This is where I am atm!
-Work - QUT information services
---- 3864 2000 - I work here three days a week.
-Work - Student Computer Beginnings
----Project manager of the Student Computing Beginnings Course - it's finally getting underway, but that means I have to take care of a whole lotta things in the meantime, including finishing writing everything properly :)
----I have to organise employment contracts, room bookings, etc etc.
----It'll hopefully look good on my resume.
-Student Life
----Trying to Organise socials. Interesting.
-Church
----Still on the music team and the organisation team for the night service... might need to scale back a bit here

Other than that life is about as busy as I like it, I'm having a bit of fun and time is flying. So what do your lists look like?

-Fin-

2 Comments:

Blogger Noof said...

Heh heh - I'll let you all know, but atm I'm too busy doing it :-p

3/18/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

I have a list. I have two in fact. They are on my blog.

3/18/2006 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter