Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Phblergh

Hmm...

I know my busy-ness will only get moreso as I get older, but hey, I like it :) Just finished worship leading, but I still have to finish off these Student Life promotional stuff for dinners for eight.

Also I thought I'd mention that finally, with the hell-on-earth-for-QUT technical staff that was week one semester one 2006 finally over, my supervisor can help me out with the computer training course and get it on the road!!

So I'm going to be doubly busy with uni stuff, work stuff x 2 and Student Life stuff.

Yeeehah :)

*happy dance*

-Fin-

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"So I'm going to be doubly busy with uni stuff, work stuff x 2 and Student Life stuff."

I think someone forgot to include updating his blog on the list...

3/08/2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

Ah yes. The never ending responsibility.

3/08/2006 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onwak.

Amen, brother, amen.

3/08/2006 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter