Thursday, September 08, 2005

Luke Harris's Day Off

Wagged Uni today, not sure how responsible I feel :) I mean I felt like I needed a day off, and the classes today aren't exactly essential.

Yesterday walked from Kelvin Grove to Gardens Point in the morning, managed to catch the sunrise from on top of a walkway over the Inner-City Bypass. God is good with sunrises, I have to say.

Found something interesting along the way as well - I've never walked this path, and found a really quaint shack - with a sign out front recommending 'Theosophy". For a split second I thought it was kinda like Theology... and I guess it is in a way, after reading this sign:

Heh, strange indeed, but then again, aren't we all ;)

It's the Student Life Ball this saturday night!
Masks galore!
I have mine, do you have yours?!?!
I got my ticket today!
See you there!!

Anyway, yeah. Expect a few photos to be posted next week about that.

I better get on to an assignment I have to do...

Have fun kiddies, don't go through with that attempt to fly to the moon. It'll only end in heartbreak ;)

-Fin-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey good on you (about having a mask), u're well prepared!! i dont even have one yet

9/08/2005 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter