Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hell is a carpark with no spaces

Woke up early this morning [yawn] at 5am so that I could get parking at Kelvin Grove. Got to KG at 6am and found that there seemed to be a whole lotta construction work that just decided to happen today, and that work seemed to have started 10 minutes ago. There were no 'no limit' parks left, and so I had to be content with a 4 hour park. Which means that I'll have to go home before I come back in tonite for my final soundâ„‘ lecture.

Anyway. Only people with cars will empathise with driving around in circles looking for a good park, especially somewhere where its hard to get one. What we need is something like Skyparks offers:

I'm going to buy one one day, along with the JB Hi Fi I'll take up to Cairns.
[Sigh] Now all I need is for the magic capital fairy to come and sprinkle venture dust on me. :-D

-Fin-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter