Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Scourge of the Earth I say

The pictures of the bike will be coming soon, as soon as I'm home while there's some daylight and Aaron lets me borrow his camera. Say, Saturday?

I got 131 on a "Super IQ" test from a company called Tickle.
Point 1. Don't take a test with "Super" in the title seriously.
Point 2. Don't take a test from a company named Tickle who offers you a free newsletter containing Hollywood gossip seriously.
Point 3. Don't take a test which asks you "Which staple fits in this stapler?" seriously.
Point 4. Don't take this test.

I was just thinking... the number of blogs now operating is reaching 'Scourge' level - that is, the numbers have gone from two, to four, and now ten. My 'Links' section is almost the size of the Greater Brisbane CBD, so much so that I'm considering introducing a public transport system to navigate it.

Anyway, have fun using my site as a portal to other's blogs, its a rather dweeby yet fun community.

-Fin-

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're using my words again luke. can you guess which word i'm talking about?

10/19/2005 9:54 AM  
Blogger Noof said...

Who you callin' a dweeb? :-p

May blogs abound!

P.S. May Tickle (previously known as emode) decrease :-s *yes, have taken that test. have taken many a test. One of our favourite websites in high school :-D*

10/19/2005 4:35 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

heh, I did the Super IQ test last year, and got 131 as well.

Maybe they like to hand out that number ;-)

"Yes, you are an extremely intelligent individual.....131!"

Donald Duck logs on. "Yes, you too are highly intelligent....131!"

10/19/2005 4:39 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

It is quite interesting that everyone got 131.

Everyone.

Hmm, I'll have to go and do the first one to find out if I get 141 as well

10/19/2005 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter