Monday, October 17, 2005

The Mystery

Oft-times I find myself pondering over the identity of the author of Wentworth and Friends.

People outside of student life will not know what I'm going on about, but I have a suspicion that there is not one singular culprit, but three.

Yes. Wentworth. Gordon. Fabio. Three imaginary (well they're alive I guess, in a way) friends, three separate writing styles.

I smell a mystery my friends, and it smells a little like burnt peas.

Post comments with guesses as to their real life counterparts. Considering I know who owns the flashlight, it might be a bit easy.

-Fin-

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

It was never a mystery to me, clearly Wentworth is really Gordon, Gordon is really Wentworth, and Fabio is clearly Arnold Schwarzenegger. No doubt in my mind whatsoever.

10/17/2005 10:48 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

I'm curious to know who's behind it too.. I don't know if it's gossip.. but I suspect/heard Hannah P is one perosn behind it.. sorry if I've like destroyed the whole mystery..

10/17/2005 11:25 PM  
Blogger Gloz said...

hey i know Gordon!

10/18/2005 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter